Skip to content
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/eu-cookie-banner-app.liquid
- Tan very gradually. NOT after 10am. In summer the sun is at it’s highest maximum strength after midday til 5pm.
- Alway apply your Sun Protection liberally BEFORE you go to the beach.
- If you swim you will need to reapply every 2 hrs to a cool dry skin.
- Broad spectrum sun care is the best. 1 teaspoon for each limb on an adult. Less for a child.
- Look for products with skin enriching ingredients like Vitamin E, Pomegranate, and Raspberry Leaf for skin damage assistance.
- Foundation with a sunblock ingredient is only for day wear... NOT sunbathing.
- Vitamin B3 has been shown to help reduce damage from the suns rays that get through.
- Invest in a wide brimmed hat.
- Wear a hat in the water where the suns rays bounce off the reflective surface.
- Remember your EYES need protection too... Wear a pair with a UV filter a CE trademark shows they conform to European standards for best protection.